Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ImageStation

Discuss topics about Imagestation, which powers high volume photogrammetry and production mapping workflows.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Occasional Contributor

ISSD image enhance

My image enhance command in ISSD 2016 isn't working. Where can I find the appropriate .LUT file?

Staff

Re: ISSD image enhance

You don't have to have a LUT file to perform stretching with this command, but if you want to use one you have to create it with a product like IRASC or Image Analyst. I suspect the LUT files generated with PixelQue (ISDIA) would also work. The LUT files have to have the same name as the image files that are being displayed and have a ".lut" extension.

You can also apply an automatic stretch (ADRA) while roaming about the imagery by clicking the appropriate button on your 3D input device. You can refer to the Button Map command to locate the proper button, but be sure to have Roam loaded before opening the Button Map.

HTH,
Eric

Occasional Contributor

Thanks Eric,

I created an LUT using ISDIA (image analyst), and it worked. The process however, is far too cumbersome to go through image after image. There must be a way batch process to create the appropriate LUT files for all the images in a project?

The auto-enhance has always worked, it often doesn't deliver the result I'm looking for, so I prefer the option on the ISSD image pull-down menu

Staff

Yes, there is a way to do that...

1. Open all the images you want to create a LUT for in a PixelQue warehouse.
  2. Use Select Images to select all of the images.
  3. Use Load LUT to attach the LUT you created earlier to all the images (you should see them update).
  4. Use Save LUT to write out a LUT file for each image.

This should allow ISSD to pick up the same LUT for all your images in that program.

HTH,
Eric

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.