Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ImageStation

Discuss topics about Imagestation, which powers high volume photogrammetry and production mapping workflows.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
New Contributor

ISSD window size

How do I get ISSD to keep the window sizes i set after exit. It keeps going back to default settings every time i open it in microstation. Imagestation 2016.

Thanks

Staff

Re: ISSD window size

[ Edited ]

Have you tried using the "Save Settings" command in Microstation and then use the File>Close command to exit ISSD. This should save it. If not, maybe the ISSD view settings has become corrupted in the user registry. This folder can be deleted and will be replaced at run-time:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ZI Imaging\ISSD\Preferences

Occasional Contributor

I have a related question. How do I get my Stereo View-1 full screen? I toggle off the other 3 default views that I don't compile in and maximize view  1 but it still maintains it's position in the upper left corner of the display. I know it's probably an obvious fix but I'm going nuts trying to find it. Any help would be great. Thanks!

Staff

Make the stereo view a plain MicroStation view first, then you can resize it and locate it as you like, and then turn it back into a stereo view. Like Dan said, be sure to "file design" to save your window settings before you exit.

HTH,
Eric

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Worked perfectly. Thanks a million!

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.