Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

ImageStation

Discuss topics about Imagestation, which powers high volume photogrammetry and production mapping workflows.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

ImageStation Stereo for GeoMedia (ISSG)

Dear All,

I Am using ISSG 2016 in a workstation with a graphics card Nvdia Quadro FX 4800 and Graphics driver 266.45.I am facing a problem while opening a stereo pair in ISSG as "Overlay is not enabled" while i have configured all 3D settings.Anyone can help in this regard to solve thi issue.

Toji

Staff

Re: ImageStation Stereo for GeoMedia (ISSG)

From the NVIDIA Control Panel, under Manage 3D Settings, be sure to set the Global presets to "Intergraph ISSD." That should automatically enable the use of overlay planes and set some other needed parameters in the background. After that, set Stereo Display to On, and set the Stere - Display Mode to On-board DIN connector (with NVIDIA 3D Vision), then click Apply.

HTH,

Eric

Contributor

Thank you Eric.

We did this settings and still we are facing this issue.I am attaching the snapshots of settings and error.

Staff

Hmmm, yes, your settings look correct. Is this a system that was working and now is not? Or a new system that you are trying to port the graphics to? What O/S version is the system?

Tx,
Eric

Contributor

Eric,

I am using pretty old machine Dell Precision T7400 with an Os Windows 7 ultimate.

Toji

Staff

So I read this to mean that the system was working and now suddenly is not. It is quite possible that the graphics card is failing. I've attached a zip file with a simple executable and instructions for testing the card. Please run it. If it works properly then there is something wrong from a s/w installation standpoint, if it fails it likely means the card is on its way out.

Eric

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Service Request through our Support Portal.