How to claim an offline 2018 or 2020 license from the Licensing Portal?
1. Login in to the Licensing Portal using your Hexagon Geospatial Community login/password via the URL: https://hexagongeospatial.force.com/licensingportal
2. Click the ‘Manage Licenses’ tab to display the list of available products.
3. Find the row for the Product that you intend to license by using the Search field to filter by product name if needed. For this example, we will be claiming a 2018 (16.5) offline license for GeoMedia Professional. for the product.
Check the 'Available for Licensing' column to see the number of licenses that are unclaimed.
4. Click on the row for the product that you want to license. This will open the Details page for that product with a list of command buttons.
5. Click on the ‘Create Licenses’ button to open the ‘Create Licenses’ dialog.
6. On the ‘Create Licenses’ dialog use the ‘Select Target Version’ dropdown list to select the desired ‘2018 (16.5.x)’ version. The dialog title will now appear as ‘Create Licenses - 16.5’ and an 'Offline Licenses' checkbox will be displayed.
7. Check the 'Offline License' checkbox. The 'Offline Create Licenses -16.5 Offline' dialog is now displayed.
Note: If the Offline License'' checkbox is not displayed on the Create Licenses dialog, please use the 'Create Ticket' option to submit a ticket requesting that offline licensing be enabled for the account.
8. Use the ‘Select Quantity’ field to specify the number of licenses desired.
9. For this example, we will be using a Composite ID to license the product, so select Composite from the 'Offline License: Type' dropdown list.
10. Enter your composite Host ID as the 'Offline license - Node Locked: Host Id' value.
11. Optionally, enter a contact. Contacts can be selected from the list that displays when the word 'Contact' is selected or if a contact does not exist the 'Create New Contact' button can be used to add a new contact.
12. Click the 'Create Licenses' button.
13. If you did not previously check the Email Licenses checkbox, you can still email or download the license. To do so, select the box to the left of the license you just claimed. This will enable a set of command buttons including a 'Download Licenses' and 'Email Licenses' button. For this example, choose the 'Download Licenses' button to download the license file.
14, There will be a slight delay while the license file is being generated and then a ‘Save As’ dialog will appear. Use the ‘Save As’ dialog to choose the folder where you want to save the file and then click the ‘Save’ button. You will then use the saved .lic file to run your product.