M.App Enterprise Discussions

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Frequent Contributor
Accepted Solution

401 in preview

Since upgrading to the latest M.App E version (16.1 sp2) I am getting 401 errors on an existing Analyser Map. This is when accessing the settings of the view.  See screen grab below from Microsoft Edge and log attached from Chrome (text file). The same users were used when installing the latest release. The previous version of M.App E was uninstalled beforehand. Any suggestions please?

Untitled.png

Technical Evangelist

Re: 401 in preview

I can't really reproduce that behavior...

Did you already try to clear the browser cache?

Frequent Contributor

Yes already cleared browser cache. I have not rebuilt vectorsets. I got it to fail just now by adjusting the Auto reload time to 1 (seconds I presume) and applying. 

Frequent Contributor

I have just gone to another Analyzer view, already existing before upgrade, and altered the 'Auto reload' time from blank to 1. As soon as I click Apply, I start to get 401 errors about accessing the VectorSet. 

If I change the data value in teh database, and then refresh (F5) the map, the data presented changes as expected. So it does not appear to be an issue with the data or vector set. 

Untitled.png

Technical Evangelist

[ Edited ]

Hi Richard,

I tried the workflow you mention but could not replicate this against an existing Analyzer View. The auto reload works as it should for me in that case after I apply it.

Try publishing again the vector set being used. As well check on the Tile Service, is it running and appearing healthy?

is this same issue happening to all existing Analyzer Views on this upgraded M.App Enterprise site?

Could you attach the screenshot previously provided as an attachment, I am not able to see it clearly even zoomed in.

Frequent Contributor

Tileservice looks ok. I have reattached the screen shot - I get these errors in Studio, when altering the reload time for the second time. I have created a new vectorset and am using this now. The reload is not working, in App or Studio.

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Hi Richard,

The reload is more tailored for datasets served via the "Onfile File" option. M.App Enterprise datasets are served via a cache and are not likely to change often.

Having said that, I was able to reproduce and fix the issue. I'll send a dl link for a fixed version via email. 

Hope all is well,

Dave

Frequent Contributor

Thanks to David for solving this issue and getting the auto reload to work.