M.App Enterprise Discussions

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

Analyzer View shows error when loading the feature data

Hi, I uploaded a new feature data to show in the analyzer view and when I load it, an error pop up and the feature data cannot be shown in the map. Anyone knows the reason to the error and how can I fix it?

Thanks,

Jovlinda

Technical Evangelist

Re: Analyzer View shows error when loading the feature data

Hi Jovlinda, please open browser console (F12) and check for any errors there. You can also switch to network tab (re-try to load the feature) and inspect the request/response for any details.

Also, where did you put the data - are they vector sets, or external ones?

Jan Neumann
Post Sales Engineer Web Applications
Hexagon Geospatial

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Jan,

So I checked from the browser console and there's 3 errors shown. 

The data that I uploaded is in the vector sets so I am not sure why the data won't show any spatial image on the map.

Thanks,

Jovlinda

Technical Evangelist

These error messages are likely not related to the problem. I'd continue by checking the Network tab for failed requests. Standard response status is '200'

FA.png

Jan Neumann
Hexagon Geospatial

Occasional Contributor

Is it possible the vector data is corrupted? The error message shows "There was an error reading the input feature data: Bad Request"

Technical Evangelist

If the vector data were corrupted, I believe you'd get error yet during Vector Set publishing time, or the Feature Analyzer would be unable to display them properly. Your description rather suggests that there's an error downloading them from the server. Therefore the suggestion for inspecting the Network tab.

However, you can also look into SECURITY > LOGS in the MAE Studio to see if there's anything logged.

Jan Neumann
Hexagon Geospatial

Staff

Have you made recent changes to the table or the underlying vector data? if so, you'll have to regenerate the vector set cache

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't made any changes to the table, a few days ago it works just fine and then now it would not show the feature data.

I have regenerate the vector set cache and now apparently the screen stuck to loading even after I waited for a few minutes

loading screen.PNG

Occasional Contributor

I already know what's wrong and resolve the problem. Apparently, the geometry data inside the database is invalid and I have to make it valid so it can be load properly.

Thanks