M.App Enterprise Discussions

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor

Analyzer View shows error when loading the feature data

[ Edited ]

Hello, continuing with the same issue.

I have almost the same problem.

I have installed ME on a Azure server and my postgres DB in other Azure server. Everything was fine. For inactivity razons I decide to stop the servers for a while. Now I turn on both servers and cannot load any vector data, new or old maps don´t show vector data. but I can create new charts and I can see the data is there (NoVector.jpg).

The message throw is "There was an error reading the input feature data" for all cases.

Attached you'll see the result for Network using F12 (error1).

Thanks a lot.

Staff

Re: Analyzer View shows error when loading the feature data

Hello elflakoconk

It looks like the problem you have is diferent that the one disscused here...

First thing you should check on your case is if all services are up. Sometimes, after a reboot, the m.app tile service is not started.

Contributor

Hum yea, I've checked up the ME services, all, also I've tryed rebooting the application machine again, and the same error still there.

Thanks.

Technical Evangelist

[ Edited ]

Can you show the whole screenshot of the Network tab of developer tools? Checking only the XHR traffic.

In addition - can you display the VECTOR CONTENT and VECTOR SETS in Studio? Is there any error in Studio Log?

---

The localization error shouldn't be related, I see it quite often - it can be resolved by deleting and downloading English language pack from MAE Management.

Jan Neumann
Post Sales Engineer Web Applications
Hexagon Geospatial