M.App Enterprise Discussions

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Staff
Accepted Solution

Basic Instructions to Install and configure the First M.App Enterprise Project

[ Edited ]

Dears,

As I had some problems and doubts to install and configure the M.App Enterprise, I did a basic Step by Step to help our colleagues to start your first M.App Enterprise project (see the https://hexmet-my.sharepoint.com/personal/wolmar_sabino_hexagongeospatial_com/_layouts/15/guestacces...).

If you prefer in DOC file, send me an email that I can provide.

I hope this document can help everyone.

Of course that this document was created based on my experience in start with M.App Enterprise and as I said are basic instructions.

Don't forget... The official documents can be found and consulted in our powerful Portal (https://hexagongeospatial.fluidtopics.net/).

Best Regards,

Wolmar

Staff

Re: Basic Instructions to Install and configure the First M.App Enterprise Project

Thanks! Looks great!

Contributor

Re: Basic Instructions to Install and configure the First M.App Enterprise Project

Thanks very much! It helps a lot.

Regular Contributor

Thanks for sharing this useful document. In it mentions that licenses can be obtained by the M.App Enterprise team - how do I contact them for a development license for my own use?

Thanks,

Colin

Staff

Enjoy Jonny! If you have criticism or suggestions, let me know about it.

Best Regards,

Wolmar

Staff

Enjoy Walter! If you have criticism or suggestions, let me know about it.

Best Regards,

Wolmar

Staff

Hi Colin,

In your case (HSI) all activities around M.App Enterprise are coordinated by Uwe Jasnoch.

Regards,

Markus

Markus Holler
Product Line Director
Hexagon Geospatial
Frequent Contributor

Thank you very much.. 

how to remove "you connection is not private" error? (page 16 of the document)

Regards,

Maha

Staff

Hello Maha,

I'm sorry for the delay in answering you.

Do don't know exactly what is generating the message, but, some people said that have some relationship with Date/Time of your server, other said that the problem is a conflict with AntiVirus, but when I did the Date and Time synchronization on the server, I message don't appeared more.

Best Regards,

Wolmar

DateTime.png

Frequent Contributor

Hello Wolmar,

thank you.. i have updated the internet time settings.. but the problem still exist.

Regards,

Maha