M.App Enterprise Discussions

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

Browser M.App not loading

I am trying to set up a simple MapView for a browser M.App.

1. First I set the Content:

• Vector Layer
  • Vector Layer Set > published
  • Style Set

2. I define the Legend including OSM Map and the vector layer.

3. I configure the MapView.

• Legend defined
  • Styleset defined
  • inserted Bounds in EPSG of layer then hit transform to tranform to EPSG 3857

4. configure M.App with role and set content (MapView) in in M.App Editor

When opening the M.App in M.App Enterprise Apps it only shows a loading bar not doing anything. There are no clues in browser console or Studio Logs.

I tried out only putting HEREmaps or OSM as a layer in the legend, to just show the basemap, but that did not work.

The browser URL should be correct (I read other discussions where this was an issue but was fixed with the latest update) as the same URL applies to FeatureAnalzyer M.Apps that are working fine.

Thanks for any tips!

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Re: Browser M.App not loading

Hi Laura,

have you saved the Browser App in the M.App Editor itself as well? Looks like, because there is no error shown anywhere, that the MapView isn't correctly assigned to the Browser App.

Other than that, maybe you can provide more information about the single steps with screenshot.

Kind regards,

Stefan

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi Stefan, thanks for your fast reply! I acutally replied already but it is gone now... how weird.

Anyway. I retook any step I did befor, clicked on every Save-Button even though I am sure I did that before and checked console (no errors) and Studio logs. In studio logs I now get the error Ungültiger Objektname "mapp_fusion".  Below there is the log message (in German unfortunately). I still cannot make out the issue that is and searching the discussions for some of the terms does not yield any solutions.

thanks for your help!

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Ungültiger Objektname "mapp_fusion".
   [Details]
   HelpLink.ProdName: Microsoft SQL Server
   HelpLink.ProdVer: 14.00.3281
   HelpLink.EvtSrc: MSSQLServer
   HelpLink.EvtID: 208
   HelpLink.BaseHelpUrl: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink
   HelpLink.LinkId: 20476
   MS_LoggedBy: System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.Object]
   bei System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.<>c.<ExecuteDbDataReaderAsync>b__180_0(Task`1 result)
   bei System.Threading.Tasks.ContinuationResultTaskFromResultTask`2.InnerInvoke()
   bei System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
--- Ende der Stapelüberwachung vom vorhergehenden Ort, an dem die Ausnahme ausgelöst wurde ---
   bei System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
   bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   bei MApp.Data.Database.<ExecuteReaderAsync>d__114.MoveNext()
--- Ende der Stapelüberwachung vom vorhergehenden Ort, an dem die Ausnahme ausgelöst wurde ---
   bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   bei MApp.Data.Database.<ExecuteReaderAsync>d__61.MoveNext()
   bei MApp.Clients.MAppContext.<GetLegendAsync>d__7.MoveNext()
   bei MApp.Endpoints.BrowserClientController.<GetMapView>d__6.MoveNext()
   bei System.Threading.Tasks.TaskHelpersExtensions.<CastToObject>d__1`1.MoveNext()
   bei System.Web.Http.Controllers.ApiControllerActionInvoker.<InvokeActionAsyncCore>d__1.MoveNext()
   bei System.Web.Http.Filters.ActionFilterAttribute.<CallOnActionExecutedAsync>d__6.MoveNext()
   bei System.Web.Http.Filters.ActionFilterAttribute.<CallOnActionExecutedAsync>d__6.MoveNext()
   bei System.Web.Http.Filters.ActionFilterAttribute.<ExecuteActionFilterAsyncCore>d__5.MoveNext()
   bei System.Web.Http.Controllers.ActionFilterResult.<ExecuteAsync>d__5.MoveNext()
   bei System.Web.Http.Filters.AuthorizationFilterAttribute.<ExecuteAuthorizationFilterAsyncCore>d__3.MoveNext()
   bei System.Web.Http.Controllers.AuthenticationFilterResult.<ExecuteAsync>d__5.MoveNext()
   bei System.Web.Http.Dispatcher.HttpControllerDispatcher.<SendAsync>d__15.MoveNext()
Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

The issue was a missing table in the tenant database. Everything is working now.