M.App Enterprise Discussions

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Business Intelligence application using data from two or more tables from a Postgis connection

Dear all, we need to create a Business Intelligence Application using data from different Postigis tables. We tried to use the BI WIZARD, but when we use more than one data stage the application (and the wizard in Mapp Studio) is really slow and not stable. Should we try using Feature Analyzer? Is it possible to analyze data from two different tables (for examples two points tables, not related, not common attributes) In the map we would like to have two different layers.   thank you   Regards Giuseppe Maldera
Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Re: Business Intelligence application using data from two or more tables from a Postgis connection

We are making strides in Feature Analyzer to support multiple data stages. Can you send me a sample of your data and what type of chart configruation/map visualizations you would like to try in Analyzer?

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Business Intelligence application using data from two or more tables from a Postgis connection

Thank you Dave,

Unortunaltely I can't share these data. But they are quite easy: I have a network (linear geometry ) and some points (point geometry) and we would like to use simple charts (bar charts) or (pie charts). The two tables are not related (not common attributes),

thank you very much

Regards