M.App Enterprise Discussions

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

Feature Analyzer - Change date displayed in Tooltip or Data Table chart to display as dd/mm/yyyy

Hi All,

For a Feature Analyzer, I'm pulling data from into a vector data and vector set from a sql 2016 database (SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS) and in the sample feature data tab, the dates fields are showing the format 'mm/dd/yyyy HH:MMSmiley FrustratedS' e.g. 12/19/2006 00:00:00'. I wish to display the date fields as dd/mm/yyyy on the charts, is there a way, by use of a functional attribute and java script of displaying this information in a new field of format dd/mm/yyyy? 

Regards,

ABurns

Technical Evangelist

Re: Feature Analyzer - Change date displayed in Tooltip or Data Table chart to display as dd/mm/yyyy

Hi aburns,

The short answer is yes of course.

There is a tutorial here that can be used as a good example specific to Functional Attributes and Javascript.

If that not is not sufficient there are plenty of results to be hand doing a web search on the topic 'Covert data format in Javascript'.

Please consider that there will be many possibilities to solve this, hopefully these ideas help.

HTH

sclow

Occasional Contributor

Re: Feature Analyzer - Change date displayed in Tooltip or Data Table chart to display as dd/mm/yyyy

Thanks so much sclow, that worked a treat! That's exactly what I was looking for and so much more! 

Last question...for now.....;-) would you also happen to know of any good tutorial or documents that details the different types of charts and how they can be used? I found a good one earlier in the year but I can't seem to locate it now!  

Thanks so much.

ABurns