M.App Enterprise Discussions

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Feature Analyzer - Problem with Advanced option (update interval)

Hello,

I am using the sqlquery method to dynamically load the data. The visualization in the FA map are Point Symbols with a manual color classification for each category.

visualization mapp

To avoid the manual reloading I activated the field setup option Advanced with Update Interval (seconds) 15. After the data is reloaded the color classification in the map is ignored and all features are displayed in the same color. 

after dynamic reload

Are you aware of this issue and is there another option to initiate the automatic reload of the data?

M.App Enterprise Version: 16.5.516.0

Regards 

Stefanie 

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Re: Feature Analyzer - Problem with Advanced option (update interval)

Hi Stefanie,

I haven't seen this particular issue, but i'm curious if you apply a filter to the point dataset does it also clear/revert to default after the Update Interval is triggered?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hey Stephen, 

no if filtera are applied the coloring stays as expected. Even if you apply the filter after the automatic update (advanced) the coloring stays in the default blue. 

Many thanks

Stefanie

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Thanks Stefanie.

I havent seen your issue and even testing against my own Vectorsets using the SQL query method I was unable to replicate. Im also unaware of another way to set the Update Interval.

I recommend opening support ticket if you wish to have this issue investigated further.