M.App Enterprise Discussions

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Staff

Feature Analyzer stoped working no logs, no info what happend

we’d like to try to use new funcionallity of M.APP Feature Analyzer because It’s ready to manage a big data.

I’m afraid but something went wrong after confirmation of all required fields in form and save it. It hasn’t started  already. Ring stops on 1/6 of its lenght. Restart service doesn’t solve the problem. I tried to re-add all required features, and to add new feature analyzer configuration. Nothing helped. Would you like to help us showing sth worth to check to get it solved? Thank in advance.

M.App version 16.1.831.0

Paweł Kucharek
Konsultant/Consultant GIS
Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Re: Feature Analyzer stoped working no logs, no info what happend

Hello Pawel,

Is there anything noted in the developer console (F12 from most browsers) of the browser at time of 'spinning/Ring stop'?

Are you on the feature data form when the issue occurs?

Was Feature Analyzer (FA) working properly recently and now stopped?

You may also try a repair install on the M.App Enterprise to see if that helps get FA running smoothly again.

Highlighted
Staff

Hi Stephen,

All that things was done. I found nothing. We created new instance and it helped but It's not sattisfied final solution.

RGDS,

Pawel

Paweł Kucharek
Konsultant/Consultant GIS
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I have encountered the same issue, please see attached files. I have already tried a repair, which gave it;'s own error, again see attacheed. I am using M.App Enterprise 16.1.872.0  on my own server with Oracle as tje database. Any suggestions to resolve  this please?

Thamks

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

The issue here with my Feature Analyzer was that I did not have any SRIDs set on the source data in Oracle. I had populated the Oracle tables from GeoMedia, which does not require nor write a SRID. I have set the relevant SRID on all my data tables, deleted all vector data and vector sets (although these actually persisted in database), and readded everything.