M.App Enterprise Discussions

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Feature analyzer - Boundary opacity rendering error

When playing with opacity of boundary it happens that all boundary and OSM is rendered as black (see picture below).

MAppEnt_FA_Boundary_opacity.png

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Re: Feature analyzer - Boundary opacity rendering error

Hi Dawid,

Is this M.App Enterprise version 2016.1 SP1? I tested this case on my side in the 3 main different browsers and found in each case the opacity was working well for boundary features and OSM.

Is this happening no matter the opacity you set on the boundary feature? Its hard for me to see from your screenshot but it appears that boundary opacity is set to 40 or 50%. Does the display correct itself at other values? Or is it total wash out once that value is changed to anything?

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

In addition, please check the date of your video drivers. If your video drivers are more than a year old, it is recommended to update them. Video driver dates can be found in the Display tab, driver section when running dxdiag from the command prompt.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi Dave,

I can confirm that the issue might have its source in graphics driver. The version I have is dated of January 2016.

Regards,