M.App Enterprise Discussions

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Staff
Accepted Solution

Fusion Studio License Error

Hi Team,

I am using M.App Enterprise v16.6.236.1. I am trying to launch Fusion Studio but it doesn't connect. When I investigate further, I found that the Luciad Fusion service is stopped. I tried restarting the service but it gets stopped automatically. I check the log and found below error.

Caused by: com.luciad.util.aA: License expired on 2020/2/28 (19 days ago).

But my M.App Enterprise is working fine and I understand that Fusion for MAE doesn't need separate license.

Please suggest. 

Log files are attached here for your reference.

Regards,

Shashank

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Re: Fusion Studio License Error

Hi Shashank,

Please upgrade to latest version which has this problem resolved:

https://download.hexagongeospatial.com/downloads/mapp-enterprise/m-app-enterprise-2019

Jan Neumann
Post Sales Engineer Web Applications
Hexagon Geospatial

Highlighted
Staff

Hi,

We have installed MAE v16.6.287.3. But its still giving same error.

Is there any update for Luciad Fusion for MAE? Currently the version of Luciad Fusion is 16.6.37.1

After installint the update - v2019 Update 3, we are facing a new problem, the CLUSTER MARKER STYLE  is not available. Even the previously build apps are now showing simple Point style only. 

Regards,

Shashank

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

[ Edited ]

Hi Shashank,

you have to update Luciad Fusion and not necessarily M.App Enterprise. The download link of Luciad Fusion is at the end of the page Jan gave you.

The cluster point marker bug is a known one and will be fixed in the next release of M.App Enterprise.

Until the new release is out there you can downgrade MAE again to a version, where the cluster point marker style in FA is working.

Kind regards,

Stefan

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Hi Shashank,

In case there is still some confusion here, the Luciad Fusion Server update is found in the 'Resources' section of the MAE 2019 Update 3 download page:

resources.JPG

Additionally, as Stefan has advised, you may downgrade your MAE to a version (2019 Update 2) where the Cluster Marker for Analyzer Views is working while we wait on the next release of MAE. You may also review the following discussion which outlines a workflow in 2019 Update 3 that will reinstate the Cluster Markers display in Analyzer Views.

HTH

Highlighted
Staff

Thanks Team,

We have updated the Fusion for MAE and the license problem is resolved now.

Regards,

Shashank

Highlighted
Contributor

Hi,

We are trying to downgrade the M.App, but getting an alert "More recent version of M.App already installed on this computer". What is the procedure to downgrade from update 3 to update 2?. Please suggest

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

[ Edited ]

Hi Rathan,

M.App Enterprise Updates are full product installs. Thusly, in order to downgrade please uninstall fully your current version before then installing the desired version.

So in this case, uninstall MAE 2019 Update 3 including the Tile Server and then install the MAE 2019 Update 2 and Tile Server.

HTH