M.App Enterprise Discussions

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

How to use a 3D LTS fusion service in MAE 2019 ??

We have configured MAE 2019 with LuciadFusion for MAE. Both installations are on different machine.

We have created an LTS service under Luciad fusion menu started from MAE.  After that followed these steps

1) We imported the LTS on Content --> 3D Data 

2) we have created a browser-->legend that includes the LTS service imported

3) We create a FA and configure the legend that has the LTS service imported

3) Our FA is using the default luciad fusion DTM model https://sampleservices.luciad.com?SERVICE=LTS

what is wrong ??. How I may configure the Feature Analyzer in order to use the LTS created with Fusion instead default Luciad RIS sampel LTS ??

I have read also on this comunity that desktop--> geoservices may allow to add Fusion LTS services when having ME Enterprise license. On that case I don't see it , how I can know if our license of MAE is essentials or professional.

Occasional Contributor

Re: How to use a 3D LTS fusion service in MAE 2019 ??

David,

Same result , Under Map View Configuration I only have the option "undefined", not the 3DBrowser that you indicate. How to configure Analyzer view to have the option to select 3DBrowser as Map View Configuration. Even that not configured I get 3d Data extrusion allways useing Luciad LTS example , and never the LTS configured on legend.

Technical Evangelist

Re: How to use a 3D LTS fusion service in MAE 2019 ??

[ Edited ]

Hi Josep,

1.) The fix for the LTS in FA coming from a legend will be available in the next release of M.App Enterprise (16.6.2 -> later this year)

2.) You'll find the information about the license type in the Management of your M.App Enterprise installation.

https://SERVERNAME/Management

3.) Because there is no 3D support in the desktop environment, you can't use LTS / OGC3DTiles in Desktop Apps.

Kind regards,

Stefan