M.App Enterprise Discussions

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Line as an arrow

Hi there,

I have a line that I would like to have as an arrow. So I want to have an arrowhead at the end of my line. In the stylset, however, I only get individual arrows that are strung together. I uploaded this arrow as a .png file (an example ist attached). But how can I get one arrow?

Thanks

Highlighted
Staff

Re: Line as an arrow

hi,

you can achieve something using text symbolizer -> label: "line placement" -> "is repeated" unchecked.

The support of this kind of symbology will be included in the next release.

Stefano

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi, 

this arrow is not shown as a text, its a line.

I want to represent an arrow, as it is done with a dimension. I attached an example how it should look like. This blue arrow was generated in RC. Is there a possibility to apply this representation in my stylesets?

Thanks

Melissa

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Hi Melissa,

no that is not possible. In the OGC SE standard nowhere is stated, that anything like Start / Endgraphic on a line is supported.

Kind regards,

Stefan

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

OK, too bad.

But how did you manage it in the dimensioning in Desktop App? There it is represented like that.

Greetings

Melissa

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

That is a custom JAVA style hardcoded in M.App Enterprise but doesn't follow any OGC rules.