M.App Enterprise Discussions

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Frequent Contributor
Accepted Solution

M.App Enterprise: Desktop App: Workflow to add geometry give error, because connection vienna server

Dear Community,

If in M.App Enterprise a workflow is created to draw new polygons, the Desktop App (Thick Client) give’s an error that the geometry can’t be saved. In the error log there is a message, which says it searches the workflow on a server in Vienna in a Tenant called New York. This connection is stored hardcoded in the M.App Enterprise, because I didn’t even know about the existents of this server. See screenshot.

Because of this hardcoded server, connection I don't think we can build a workflow where we can create new geometry's.

Best Regards,

Wim Bozelie

Technical Evangelist

Re: M.App Enterprise: Desktop App: Workflow to add geometry give error, because connection vienna se

Please download the latest version of M.App Enterprise, which gives you # 16.0.2.636 (you can see it in the header of the rich client)

Frequent Contributor

Re: M.App Enterprise: Desktop App: Workflow to add geometry give error, because connection vienna se

Dear ,

We re-installed M.App Enterprise, with the above version. In the log I do not find any link to the server to vienna anymore, which is good. However, I still got the same error on screen. Now I got a different error in the log

Jan 27, 2017 1:23:18 PM FINEST:	Idle->Interactive				--> [pool-3-thread-2] com.intergraph.web.viewer.map.MapMouseHandler.setState
Jan 27, 2017 1:23:20 PM FINEST:	Persist changes ...				--> [AWT-EventQueue-2] com.intergraph.web.plugin.edit.EditPlugin.save
Jan 27, 2017 1:23:20 PM FINEST:	Request Url: https://demo.imagem.nl/Workflows/DesktopClientWorkflow/SaveGeometries/?workflow=WorkflowWim_New&lang=en-US&sessionid=9a2d2b0d-cbf0-4d38-a3f5-

a852ddd381b3&tenant=IMAGEM&nodeid=BAGNew&srid=28992&layer=BAG_Tiel				--> [AWT-EventQueue-2] com.hexgeo.enterprise.kernel.AuthorizedRequestFactory.createGenericUrl
Jan 27, 2017 1:23:20 PM FINEST:	Maplayer disposed:BAG_Tiel				--> [AWT-EventQueue-2] com.intergraph.web.viewer.map.GAbstractDisplayLayer.dispose
Jan 27, 2017 1:23:20 PM FINEST:	Force to reload a number of layers...				--> [AWT-EventQueue-2] com.hexgeo.enterprise.browser.BrowserImpl.reloadLayers
Jan 27, 2017 1:23:20 PM SEVERE:	Error during save!				--> [AWT-EventQueue-2] com.intergraph.web.plugin.edit.EditPlugin.save
com.google.api.client.http.HttpResponseException: 500 Internal Server Error
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<head>
    <title>Error</title>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" />

<link href="/Workflows/Content/Css/workflow-themes/FlatTheme/content-theme.bundle" rel="stylesheet"/>
<link href="/Workflows/Content/Css/workflow-themes/FlatTheme/menu-theme.bundle" rel="stylesheet"/>

</head>
<body>
    <div id="ig-root" class="ig-root">
        <div id="ig-root-container" class="ig-root-container">
            <div id="ig-root-container-exception" class="ig-root-container-exception">
                <div id="ig-workflow-wrapper" class="ig-workflow-wrapper">
                    <div id="ig-history-container" class="ig-history-container">

</div>
                </div>
                <div id="ig-exception-wrapper" class="ig-exception-wrapper">
                    <div id="ig-exception-content" class="ig-exception-content">
                        <h1>
                            An Error occured</h1>

<p>
        Unexpected exception occured. Please contact support.
    </p>

</div>
                </div>
            </div>
        </div>
<div class="ig-float-clearer" ></div>
<div class="ig-form-footer-wrapper" ></div>
    </div>
</body>
</html>

Attached is a screenshot and the log file as zip.

Best Regards,

Wim

Highlighted
Staff

Hi Wim,

please check the Studio logs, there should be an error related to the workflow or map service.

Thanks,

Stefano

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Staff

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I also have encountered some problems with Geometry Capture. For one workflow involving moving of points it is fine.

However, in another workflow for editing geometry I encounter an error similar to the one above. Attached is the log from the Studio.

Also, get errors for the Capture New Geometry workflow.

Staff

Hi Jonny,

have you already checked if all of your geometries are valid? You can use the STIsValid() function.

ciao,

Stefano

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Frequent Contributor

Hey Stefano,

Had some problems with the community. This is the thirs time I'm trying to report my logs. But somehow I can't post the error message here, so I added as zip file. I've got an other error message as above.

I've will check my geometries also as suggested above, but I'm sure they are correct.

Best Regards,

Wim

Staff

Hi Wim,

the error in your case looks different: looks like there is a wrong "connection" between the workflow configuration and the map content (layer or specific object). Do you have the same error for all the layers in your legend?

ciao,

Stefano

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Frequent Contributor

Hey Stefano,

I don't have any error in the legend.I've attached a presentation with screenshots with all settings I used. Can you tell me which setting is not correct?

Best Regards,

Wim

Staff

Hi Wim,

everything looks correct at first impression. I see you are using a PostGIS database, sometimes I've got problems with tables with capital letters, because it is case sensitive probably (in some cases you have to include the table name in double quotes). Can you try with a simple table name (no big letters and special chars)?

ciao,

Stefano

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial