M.App Enterprise Discussions

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Staff

MAE WFS cannot be connected in GeoMedia

Hi everybody

I created a WFS using M.App Enterprise. I have some very simple point tables in PostGIS and added them as features in MAE. Afterwards I defined a WFS service. I can open the getCapabilties in the browser. When I try to define a new warehouse connection in GeoMedia (I'm using GeoMedia 2018) for this WFS, GeoMedia returns an error with the following information: 'One or more errors occurred. Cannot find Filter_Capabilities element.'

I also tried to open the WFS in QGIS. I can see my layers listed but when adding them to the map nothing happens.

Does anybody have any hints for me? How can I configure Filters for a WFS in MAE? Is it really needed?

Thanks

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Re: MAE WFS cannot be connected in GeoMedia

Hi ctheiler,

I did not have problem connecting to a M.App Enterprise (MAE) WFS in GeoMedia Desktop (GM) as you report. The connection using the documented WFS URL from MAE was successful. However, the MAE WFS only supports json and geojson format which GM will not currently. As such, the result one should get is a successful connection in GM but no ability to add the feature layers. This is what is happening in your QGIS test I suspect.

wfsjson.png