M.App Enterprise Discussions

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

Mix of version 16.0 and 16.5 on SM of Geoprocessing 2018SP2

Hi all,

I've installed version 2018SP2 Geoprocessing and when going to create a new Spatial Modeler recipe on a Smartapp I apreciate that cannot import the gmdx done with new Feature Analysis operators introduced on GeoMedia 16.5, I only see available the few Feature Analysis operators that were on version 16 of GeoMedia (Functional attributs, join, intersect, etc). How we can run a recent Spatial Modeler developed on top of GeoMedia 16.5 release ??.

Is there any configuration that updates only the Spatial Modeler engine on Geoprocessing 2018SP2??

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Re: Mix of version 16.0 and 16.5 on SM of Geoprocessing 2018SP2

Hi Josep,

As you have seen the Geoprocessing component of M.App Enterprise (MAE) is a different 'flavor' of the Spatial Modeler than what is found in other applicatoins such as, GeoMedia Desktop (GM), ERDAS Imagine, etc.

As you appreciated, the operators available in the Geoprocessing of MAE differ from those currently available on GM. As such, the import of the gmdx is not feasible as it is. There are different reasons why the operators differ here; it could be due to the version of the Spatial Modeler Engine used by the hosting application, desktop versus server operator or some other reason operator dependent. We are working on getting the list of supported operators available to MAE documented to further clarify this particular topic.

HTH

Highlighted
Staff

Re: Mix of version 16.0 and 16.5 on SM of Geoprocessing 2018SP2

Is there any Service Pack prevision to have it on top of 2018 release.