M.App Enterprise Discussions

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Oracle views are not offered for attribute data

I want to add some oracle views to attribute (and vector) data. I have oracle table eg. called TABLE_A that is offered in Content - attribute data - new correctly.

And than I have more (for test reason) views based only on this table (and also some views with joins, that does not work too). The views are

CREATE OR REPLACE FORCE VIEW "SCHEMA"."VIEW_2"  AS  SELECT * FROM TABLE_A; and/or 

CREATE OR REPLACE FORCE VIEW VIEW_4 ("ID", "PHONE", "QUESTION_KEYWORD", "ANSWER", "OBEC_KOD_ANSWER") AS
  SELECT ID, PHONE, QUESTION_KEYWORD, ANSWER, OBEC_KOD FROM TABLE_A;   (the subset of table column is selected) and/or

CREATE OR REPLACE FORCE VIEW "SCHEMA"."VIEW_1" ("ID", "PHONE", "QUESTION_KEYWORD", "ANSWER", "OBEC_KOD_ANSWER", "TIME_OF_ANSWER") AS
  SELECT ID, PHONE, QUESTION_KEYWORD, ANSWER, OBEC_KOD, DateTime_rec  FROM TABLE_A;

No of this view is offered. What I missed? I also tried to set GeoMedia metadata by Database utilities (the TABLE_A dos not have it), it doe snot help..

The TABLE_A does have PK.

Any restrictions for view in M.App enterprise?

The geometry views (with oracle and GM metadata, spatial index) are offered in both attribute and vector data.

The M.App service and IISRESET so as clear browsinng cache was done manytimes.

I tried this on new 16.1 on my installstion (upgraded from previous beta) and also on M.App Zone,

Many thanks

Jan

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Oracle views are not offered for attribute data

small update, view with geometry is present only in vector set, it is not offered in attribute data part.