M.App Enterprise Discussions

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Print layout template don't appear in desktop M.App

Hi all,

I try define a print layout but the M.App Desktop show the message in the first image (Desktop01).

I try use the default layout that you can see in the second image (desktop02) and associated with the desktop application (desktop03) but the message in below always appears.

Do you have any idea what might be going wrong?

Many thanks,

Nota: When I try create a new layout the page setup don't appears to setup a page size or any other configuration. 

Jorge Lopes 

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Re: Print layout template don't appear in desktop M.App

Hi Jorge,

You must make sure, that the default printer has a default print page the same as what is defined in the PrintLayout. Or, create a PrintLayout that has the same page specified as the default printer's default page. Similar happened to me too in the past and then I found that my default printer had Letter instead of A4 as the standard paper format.

The Page Setup can be defined in the PrintLayout Editor's File menu but unfortunately there seems to be a problem with it in the latest 2019 Update 3 where it doesn't work Smiley Sad Bug report against that was filled.

Jan Neumann
Post Sales Engineer Web Applications
Hexagon Geospatial