M.App Enterprise Discussions

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Occasional Contributor

Re: How to add branding to your Workflow

[ Edited ]

Hi,

https://community.hexagongeospatial.com/t5/Shared-Samples/How-to-add-branding-to-your-Workflow/tac-p...

This doesn't seem to work with MAE even with ASP.net runtime. Does it really work with MAE Desktop App?

Staff

it does work in the Desktop App:

Annotation 2020-08-24 113955.png

please use the installation folder as mentioned creating a dedicated view for each of your nodes. In case you do not want to display the custom view for a node, you have to remove the view property of the node completely. 

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you for your response. Your statement "creating a dedicated view for each of your nodes". Were you referring to creating for each workflow node? If so, do I just copy paste the HTML from my header file into my workflow node?

I ask because I've fllowed the intstructions above and used HTML in the folder you attached but no luck.

Staff

you have to create a cshtml file for each different view and then refer to it in the view property of your node.

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Occasional Contributor

I'm kinda new to MAE. Can it be called directly from within the xml workflow setting file? I tried using the workflow editor in studio and it's not working. Thanks

Staff

if you select the node in the workflow editor, you should get in the view property a list of avaiable custom views (the cshtml files you put on the server). You may need to restart IIS to get the things refreshed.

You can also directly edit the workflowsettings xml file to set it manually.

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial