M.App Enterprise Discussions

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Frequent Contributor

Two time series

We have been asked by a customer to display two datasets in M.App E, with hotspots and boundaries as well – so a feature analyser map.

I am not sure that displaying two datasets is possible in FA?

I have started to look at a BI map, but keep running out of browser memory – I am using Chrome.

Customer request –

Initially, along with the information displayed in the 'Main Chart' tab, we would like to see the overall KIC figures (high level map) and then zoom in to show heat/cluster maps. We would also like some way of flagging up areas that have experienced a sudden upturn in blockages (say within last 30days). If we could show both transferred & public network blockages along side each other as seperate layers this would be useful.

See attached example of current main chart. 

Thanks

Staff

Re: Two time series

Hi Richard,

Support for multiple data stages in Analyzer Views is something being investigated currently. I believe this covers what the customer is asking to accomplish here. I dont see that it is mentioned on the Product Ideation page as of yet and I would recommend you post it there to recieve additional attention/consideration if it is important to you or your customer(s).

Frequent Contributor

Re: Two time series

Ideation suggestion added. As my BI map keeps crashing the browser, any suggestions on how to serve this customer request?