M.App Enterprise Discussions

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Staff

Unable to SetUp Mapp Enterprise Desktop App with a Workflow to Edit features

I'm being totally unable to create correctly a Desktop App with a workflow to edit features. 

I've tried following the steps of the attached pdf that is a guide to create DesktopApp, in concrete on Exercise 6: Tweaking the Desktop App with Workflows (even though i had some problems adding the buildingextension table... but fixed it) and it gives error...

On Security LOGS i've got a "The given key was not present in the dictionary" error... 

Then I tried with a basic polygon table i've created with geomedia (example #2). Data is shown in the map, and seems ok. The workflow form opens correctly... but no data loaded... 

In the security LOGS i've got again a ‎"The given key was not present in the dictionary" error and a "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." 

That doesn't has many sense for me, as the legens is showing items in the map, correctly so nonsense on a Key not found error...

Finally tried the exercise in the MApp Enterprise Tutorials:

https://community.hexagongeospatial.com/t5/M-App-Enterprise-Tutorials/Workflow-Tutorial-Creating-a-B...

Even that give me an error (example #3)

The MappEnterprise version is a 2018 Sp3 

i attach the pdf, some screenshots of the error, etc...

Staff

Re: Unable to SetUp Mapp Enterprise Desktop App with a Workflow to Edit features

would be beneficial to see your configuration. Please post your workflow xml files and the DML of your table.

thanks,

Stefano

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Staff

Re: Unable to SetUp Mapp Enterprise Desktop App with a Workflow to Edit features

[ Edited ]

Here the 3 XML workflow examples i tried...

The table configurations, are public in both cases, the PDF examples use a public data table

and the other example in support post, is attached as a SQL file.

B.

Staff

those are only worklfowsettings, please post also the corresponding formsettings. It is also necessary to see how your table has been created in your DB

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Staff

Updated attch.

B.

Staff

again, without datamodel I cannot do anything

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Highlighted
Staff

From one example, as I said data is public, I think is the training data:

a. Host: mil-hgdv-db01
b. Database: newyork_new
c. User: mapp
d. Password: mapp

And from the Jan Neuman Example of workflow configuration, the other example:

https://community.hexagongeospatial.com/t5/M-App-Enterprise-Tutorials/Workflow-Tutorial-Creating-a-B...

I can attach you the data, as it is in the tutorial and you can dispose them.

Does it helps you?