M.App Enterprise Discussions

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Contributor

Unable to publish vector set

When I publish my vecotr set/ refresh vector data the progress bar usually stops around 86% or less. This happens when i add a tooltip in vector data. I have found out that it only happens when I have 9 or more tooltips. If I remove a tooltip and switch it out with something else it works, but if I add it back in so there are 9 tooltips it won't publish.

I have other data where there are more than 8 tooltips that works. How can this be? There seems to be nothing wrong with my data in the set that won't publish since it shows as long as there are 8 or less tooltips.

Highlighted
Staff

Re: Unable to publish vector set

there may be specific values in your database that cause the error. Please have a look at the logs within Studio to get more details.

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Highlighted
Contributor

Logs under security? If that is what you mean I can't see much. Last log message there are two weeks old

Highlighted
Contributor

I got this log message some time after. I still have not managed to get the progress to 100%.

‎There is insufficient system memory in resource pool 'internal' to run this query. Error: 596, Severity: 21, State: 1. (ParamsSmiley Happy. The error is printed in terse mode because there was error during formatting. Tracing, ETW, notifications etc are skipped. A severe error occurred on the current command. The results, if any, should be discarded.‎2 hours ago 
‎System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: There is insufficient system memory in resource pool 'internal' to run this query.
Error: 596, Severity: 21, State: 1. (Params:). The error is printed in terse mode because there was error during formatting. Tracing, ETW, notifications etc are skipped.

A severe error occurred on the current command.  The results, if any, should be discarded.
   [Details]
   HelpLink.ProdName: Microsoft SQL Server
   HelpLink.EvtSrc: MSSQLServer
   HelpLink.EvtID: 701
   HelpLink.BaseHelpUrl: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink
   HelpLink.LinkId: 20476
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action`1 wrapCloseInAction)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean callerHasConnectionLock, Boolean asyncClose)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.TryRun(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean& dataReady)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.TryConsumeMetaData()
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData()
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString, Boolean isInternal, Boolean forDescribeParameterEncryption, Boolean shouldCacheForAlwaysEncrypted)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async, Int32 timeout, Task& task, Boolean asyncWrite, Boolean inRetry, SqlDataReader ds, Boolean describeParameterEncryptionRequest)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, TaskCompletionSource`1 completion, Int32 timeout, Task& task, Boolean& usedCache, Boolean asyncWrite, Boolean inRetry)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior, String method)
   at MApp.Data.Database.ExecuteReader(String sql, Action`1 readCallback, IEnumerable`1 parameters, DbConnection connection, DbTransaction transaction)
   at MApp.Data.Database.ExecuteReader(String sqlCommand, Action`1 readCallback, IEnumerable`1 parameters)
   at MApp.TileService.TileServiceQueue.OrderQueue()
Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Hi Gustav,

Were you able to solve the problem with your database?

Kind regards,

Stefan

Highlighted
Contributor

Yes. I had the system to restart and it worked Smiley Happy