M.App Enterprise Discussions

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Accepted Solution

Workflow: IG.Navigate after Capture

Hello everyone,

I would like to regulate the navigation after capturing a geometry. 

I have tried the following:

<FormAction name="Capture" label="Fläche bearbeiten" editable="true" visible="true" action="SCRIPT[SC.digitize('befallserfassung', {commands: ['MODIFY'], startOnLoad: 'MODIFY'}, [{FORM.id_befall}]).done(function(){IG.Navigate(210)})]" />

Unfortunately, I this didn't work (different alternatives tried).

Does someone know how this can be done?

Thanks,

Hella

Highlighted
Staff

Re: Workflow: IG.Navigate after Capture

hi Hella,

the SC.digitize method does not return a promise you can use. To implement your navigation you can simply set the follownode property of your editing node.

Stefano

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Hey Stefano,

I know I can regulate this through the follow node. 

Then I need the IG.Navigate within the delete Action that isn't working neither. I would like to stay on the formular after editing but getting to the list after deleting.

<FormAction name="Delete" label="Löschen" action="SCRIPT[IG.confirm({message: 'Wollen Sie ... löschen?',    title: 'löschen', okMessage: 'Löschen', cancelMessage: 'Abbrechen',    callback: function() {IG.remove();SC.Map.clearSelectedElements();SC.Map.reloadLayers('befallserfassung')}}).done(function(result){IG.Navigate(10)})]" />

Should this work though?

Best regards,

Hella

Highlighted
Staff

there is already a callback parameter in the IG.confirm, you will have to put your navigate in there. Please also consider that the other methods too are asynchronous, make sure your are using them accordingly.

Stefano

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial