M.App Enterprise Discussions

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Contributor
Accepted Solution

Zoom out is not working on Browser Apps

[ Edited ]

Hi Communities,

I'm using M.App enterprise 2018 and background same map. When I'm accessing through Desktop apps I can zoom out more deply but when I'm accesssing Browser Apps I can't zoom out more inside. After certain lavel I can't go inside. Please see the below screenshot.

At Desktop Apps is perfect zoom out option but browser apps I can't go more. How can resolve Browser Apps zoom out issue ? Thanks !

Browser Zoom out issue.png

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Re: Zoom out is not working on Browser Apps

Hi Liton,

I assume you rather mean zoom-in (getting to a closer level). This is a known limitation in the Browser App. You can work-around this by applying an override code, but it the closer zoom levels will not call any more requests to WMS or WMTS services.

https://community.hexagongeospatial.com/t5/Smart-M-App/Scale-Limit-Restriction/m-p/2872#U2872

I suggest to create a Product Idea to enable closer zoom levels in Browser Apps.

Jan

Jan Neumann
Post Sales Engineer Web Applications
Hexagon Geospatial

Highlighted
Contributor

Hi Jan,

Thank you so much for your reply. Where i need to put custom code that you suggested ?

mainContext.switchingMapViewerAdapter.getMapAdapter().then(function(mapAdapter) {
    mapAdapter.getMap().options.maxZoom = 25;
});

OR

map.setView(L.latLng(21.1, 92.1),14,24);

Thanks,

Liton

Highlighted
Contributor

Its work for me. I putted this code in the browser App configuration, switch to customization and choose JS part on the top-right corner

mainContext.switchingMapViewerAdapter.getMapAdapter().then(function(mapAdapter) {
    mapAdapter.getMap().options.maxZoom = 25;
});
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I think the limitation is from "leaflet". 

Coordination in the implementation of solutions with the products of Hexagon Geospatial: Geomedia Professional, ERDAS Imagine, ERDAS Apollo, M.App Enterprise, Geocompressor, Geomedia WebMap, Geomedia Smart Client, Geospatial Portal, with Oracle and SQL Server databases.