M.App Enterprise Discussions

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

compound chart in feature analyzer

hi
i'm asking about how to use the compound chart in feature analyzer ? for example : how to combine two or  more bar charts into one chart ?

thanks

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Re: compound chart in feature analyzer

Hi ahmedelattary,

Are you referring to the 'Composite' Graph Widget type that is available in M.App Enterprise Analzyer views?

This functionality is currently only enabled for line and date charts with plans to include bar charts in a future release.

The workflow to utilize is to have a composite chart defined along with multiple line or date charts. With this it will then be possible to see the composite chart as a dock type on the line/date charts along with Left, Bottom, Float & Window.

Composite.JPG

HTH

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

it's ok , thanks alot 

Highlighted
Contributor

Hi Stephen

Do you know if the functionality of compound bar charts has been added to the current release? I still only see functionality of line and date charts to be added into a compound chart. We have version 16.5.772.2 of MappEnterprise.

Warm reagrds

Adriaan

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

[ Edited ]

Hi Adriaan,

Yes, this functionality of docking bar charts to a compound chart is available in the current release of M.App Enterprise 2019 (16.6.217.0) and is listed in the Release Guide.

It is not available in the version 16.5.772.2 that you mention.

HTH

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

thanks i'll try it