M.App Enterprise Discussions

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Contributor

geoprocessing 2019 installation

Hello,

Has anybody installed Geoprocesing2019 for M.App Enterprise 2019?

Is there any installation guid?

I have tried to install it, setup and configuration says everything is OK. But I can't see any services like 2018 in OS service.

How can I check that installation is OK?

Thanks

walter

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Re: geoprocessing 2019 installation

Hi Walter,

M.App Enterprise 2019 has the installation option to add the Geoprocessing 2020 version.

A good guide to know if Geoprocessing 2020 is installed and configured correctly is to follow the tutorial here. By doing so it covers the installation/configuration and also provides a test to know if configuration is correct otherwise you wont be able to proceed through the tutorial.

On the server you should see the programs installed in Programs and Features as well there will be the services started and running if working as expected.

GPprograms.JPG

GPservices.JPG

HTH

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: geoprocessing 2019 installation

Hi Sclow,

I'm facing same problem. After successfully install geoprocessing 2020 verson on wondow 2016 but I can't see any service. Message showing install successfully but "Programs and Features" not showing anythings , also on service section I'm not getting anything. 

Please let me know what could be the issue ?

Thanks,

Liton