M.App Enterprise Discussions

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

how can i catch a number from (number display chart) and pass it to another chart ?

hi 

in feature analyzer

can i use (number display) in another chart like (html display) ?

regarding to my case :

i want to create a table with one row in which have a more than one column having the summation .

i created a number display  chart having %sum , i did the same for 3 cloumns to have 3 charts as shown in the following image 

image.png

is there any way to have the 3 charts into in one table ?

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Re: how can i catch a number from (number display chart) and pass it to another chart ?

Hi ahmedelattary,

There is not a way to take the multiple number display charts and combine them into a single HTML Display Chart or another type like Compound chart.

Instead of catching the values in three different number display charts, perhaps it is more appropriate to add a JS function to capture these values through functional attributes (Fx). Once the functions are applied via Fx the variables and their values are available in Analyzer Views and can be output and formatted in the HTML Display Chart. 

There some samples in the 'Values' section that you can use as examples to apply to your recordset

FxSamples.JPG

HTH

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: how can i catch a number from (number display chart) and pass it to another chart ?

thank for you reply

i think it wouldn't hit the target ..because i wanted  the summation to be interactive with the filteration.

on the other hand i managed to catch the numbers from (number display chart ) and applied in html table with some scripts .

thanks alot