Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise Release Information

Hexagon Geospatial’s M.App Enterprise enables organizations to leverage a platform for creating apps within their organization, to be used by their organization
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

M.App Enterprise 2018 (16.5.516.0) is now available.

by Moderator on ‎09-28-2018 08:36 AM - edited 3 weeks ago (1,259 Views)

The M.App Enterprise 2018 (16.5.516.0) is now available.

The full install is available for download at the Hexagon Geospatial downloads website.

Instructions to install this patch release:

• Run the M.App Enterprise Tile Service.exe on the Tile server
  • Run M.App Enterprise.exe on the M.App Enterprise server
  • Install Geoprocessing (Optonal, see InstallationGuide_MAppEnterpriseGeoprocessing.pdf included in the download)

Prerequisites:

Please see attached MAppEnterprise_16_5_SystemRequirements.pdf

Highlights included:

• Native Mobile Client
  • Geoprocessing (Optional, Seperate download and installer necessary for this functionality)
  • I18N Product Localization
  • Feature Analyzer Update
  • Migration to OpenJDK and OpenJFX
  • Several fixes to improve stability

Please refer to the attached M.App_Enterprise _16_5_Release_Guide.pdf

Comments
by
on ‎09-28-2018 01:18 PM

Something is wrong with the documentation guys... MAppEnterprise_16_5_SystemRequirements.pdf ‏ has broken links, or maybe the content table was not updated.

Screenshot_1.jpg

by Moderator
on ‎10-02-2018 07:35 PM

Hello S.Fonseca

Documentation fixed.

Oracle Java is no longer a concern with this release as it is now built into the product. 

by Kamila
on ‎11-05-2018 05:04 AM

Hi,

I'm reading the Release Guide for M.App Enterprise 16.5.0, on page 15 there is an information about sharing the view with an Analyzer Admin user or an Analyzer Viewer user.

That functionality doesn't seem to be there.

I know how to save the analyzer view using the admin panel, there is no sharing button in the panel for application user.

Can somebody please let me know where I can find it.

Capture.JPG

Rehards,

Kamila

by Rathan
on ‎01-08-2019 09:30 PM

Hi,

Currently I have created few Applications in 16.0 version, Now if i install the 16.5 version will all the applications will erase?

Thanks

Rathan

by AhmedTaha
2 weeks ago

Hi, 

Now, i created an application using feature analyzer and i can't put labels on feature (polygons), but i can't .

please help me or tell me how to show labels on the features(polygon) on the map view?

Thanks

Ahmed Taha