Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise Tutorials

Not sure on how to get started or looking for a workflow to get M.App Enterprise up and running. Tutorials provide step by instruction on some of the most common configurations and workflows to get M.App Enterprise configured up and running quickly.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

M.App Enterprise - Mobile App Beta Testing

by cschwarz on ‎01-21-2019 03:49 AM (460 Views)

Before publishing the latest M.App Enterprise Mobile Client to the public app stores, it will be made available as beta in the app stores. This will help us to find regressions and get feedback on issues.

You can test the latest version of the M.App Enterprise Mobile Client with the steps described below.

iOS

Install TestFlight app from App Store and open the following url on your iOS device: https://testflight.apple.com/join/ZPaCor58

Android

Open the url https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.hexagongeospatial.mappenterprise on your Android device and follow the steps.

UWP

Send us the mail address you are signed in with in the Microsoft Store via private message, so we can add you to our beta test group.

Comments
by
on ‎01-23-2019 12:14 PM

Hi there cschwarz ... I´m interested in participating in the beta test... How can I send you my email to be included in te UWP test group?

by cschwarz
on ‎01-24-2019 02:08 AM

You can click on my user profile and on the right side you can click on --> "Send this user a private message"

by
on ‎02-26-2019 02:49 PM

Two questions here... first, is there a way to make sure I´m using the beta and not the released version? and second, is there a list of fixes we can use to test the betas? there is a couple bugs that I know are still not working in the version I have, but not sure if they are supposed to be fixed.

by cschwarz
on ‎03-04-2019 06:50 AM

You can add the settings view to your shell, there you see the version:

<!--Shell-->
<Navigation Id="SettingsNavigation">
	<View Id="SettingsPage" Title="Settings" View="Settings" ViewModel="Settings" />
</Navigation>

<!--Menu-->
<MenuItem Target="SettingsNavigation" Title="Settings" Icon="Setting" Type="Toolbar" /> 

You should see the list of changes in the App Store.

Overview
Contributors