Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise Tutorials

Not sure on how to get started or looking for a workflow to get M.App Enterprise up and running. Tutorials provide step by instruction on some of the most common configurations and workflows to get M.App Enterprise configured up and running quickly.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Standalone Workflow in custom panel

by sturcato ‎11-24-2017 07:09 AM - edited ‎11-29-2017 07:59 AM (1,709 Views)

This article shows how to quickly configure a browser based application in M.App Enterprise with a Workflow loaded in a custom panel.

First prerequisite is to configure a valid Workflow in Studio content. Then you have to prepare a browser M.App with at least one Custom Panel (please check this tutorial to understand the main steps). Then you have to go to the customization option of your custom panel and copy and paste the Javascript code attached to this article in the JS source:

Capture.PNG

In the source code you have to provide the following information:

• user credentials to get a valid token and a SessionId (necessary for the workflow execution)
  • workflow name configured in Studio
  • workflow node id to be loaded by default

You have to add jquery as external library reference:

Capture.PNG

You can than save the application, assign it to a role and use it from the the end user perspective.

Comments
by
on ‎02-12-2018 06:38 AM

Hi,

Is this including all types of workflows (selecting / editing geometry) at the web browser?

Regards,

Maha

by sturcato
on ‎02-13-2018 02:54 AM

this is just a way to load a workflow as standalone application. There is NOT a map panel. Even though there is a way to communicate with a map, there is no support to geometry interaction at the moment.

by hella.moenkeberg
‎11-21-2018 07:10 AM - edited ‎11-21-2018 07:11 AM

Hey Stefano,

Short question. Is it possible that I have to change the authURL?

I have tried to include a workflow within an app (standalone). I get an error: 'POST https://localhost/api/v1/oauth2/token 400' (see attachements)

The Log-File in the studio shows a different error:

The controller for path '/Workflows/NULL/Form' was not found
Href: https://localhost:443/Workflows/NULL/Form?workflow=Erstes&lang=de-CH&sessionid=1edbe73a-2905-4ef6-8276-3d1d752e1292&tenant=Demo&nodeid=2&id=1123&debugMode=true 

However, the Href excluding 'NULL' is working so the Workflow is visualized in the browser! Might the NULL value come from the bad request?

Thanks for helping,

Hella

by DTurky
on ‎05-30-2019 12:52 AM

Hello,

How can i get the user cridenial path in windows server 2012 r2 with self cirtificate, 

is it must to use Api oauth2?

could you give me path example for the following setting in the script:

var authUrl = '/api/v1/oauth2/token';
var targetPage = '/Workflows/'
var userName = 'Username';
var password = 'Password';

thanks

Overview
Contributors