M.App Enterprise Tutorials

Not sure on how to get started or looking for a workflow to get M.App Enterprise up and running. Tutorials provide step by instruction on some of the most common configurations and workflows to get M.App Enterprise configured up and running quickly.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Standalone Workflow in custom panel

by ‎11-24-2017 07:09 AM - edited ‎11-29-2017 07:59 AM (4,217 Views)

This article shows how to quickly configure a browser based application in M.App Enterprise with a Workflow loaded in a custom panel.

First prerequisite is to configure a valid Workflow in Studio content. Then you have to prepare a browser M.App with at least one Custom Panel (please check this tutorial to understand the main steps). Then you have to go to the customization option of your custom panel and copy and paste the Javascript code attached to this article in the JS source:

Capture.PNG

In the source code you have to provide the following information:

• user credentials to get a valid token and a SessionId (necessary for the workflow execution)
  • workflow name configured in Studio
  • workflow node id to be loaded by default

You have to add jquery as external library reference:

Capture.PNG

You can than save the application, assign it to a role and use it from the the end user perspective.

Comments
by
on ‎05-26-2020 07:43 AM

hi Pavel,

interesting, you found a way. I used to make use of window.postMessage to communicate...

Stefano

by Technical Evangelist
on ‎05-26-2020 07:49 AM

Hi Stefano,

I spent many hours on that issue, but I still believed it must be there somewhere Smiley Happy

Pavel

Overview
Contributors