Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Add Imagery - UNC path not valid/server error

Hi,

I am trying to add an imagery to the M.App Enterprise studio, but get the error message "path not valid". 

What is the syntax for UNC-paths in M.App Enterprise? 

I have a image folder in our warehouse folder that is reachable from my local computer (UNC path).

I have tried the following in Content→Imagery→New→Path : 

• \\SERVER_ADDRESS\FILE_PATH\FILE_NAME
    • \\SERVER_ADDRESS\M.App Enterprise\Bilder\ortho_2009.ecw
    • \\SERVER_ADDRESS\M.App%20Enterprise\Bilder\ortho_2009.ecw

• https://SERVER_ADDRESS/M.App Enterprise/Bilder/ortho_2009.ecw
  • https://SERVER_ADDRESS/M.App%20Enterprise/Bilder/ortho_2009.ecw

But none work. 

I have also tried to add the image from the server where the warehouse is located.

• C:\FILEPATH\FILENAME

This does not give the invalid path-error, but a server error. The following comes from the log:

‎System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no elements
   [Details]
   MS_LoggedBy: System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.Object]
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   at MApp.Core.MAppConfig.GetTenant(String name)
   at MApp.Endpoints.MAppController.GetUserDatabase()
   at MApp.Endpoints.LocalizationController.<GetUserLanguageCodeAsync>d__13.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at MApp.Endpoints.LocalizationController.<GetStudioLocalization>d__5.MoveNext()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskHelpersExtensions.<CastToObject>d__1`1.MoveNext()
   at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ApiControllerActionInvoker.<InvokeActionAsyncCore>d__1.MoveNext()
   at System.Web.Http.Filters.ActionFilterAttribute.<CallOnActionExecutedAsync>d__6.MoveNext()
   at System.Web.Http.Filters.ActionFilterAttribute.<CallOnActionExecutedAsync>d__6.MoveNext()
   at System.Web.Http.Filters.ActionFilterAttribute.<ExecuteActionFilterAsyncCore>d__5.MoveNext()
   at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ActionFilterResult.<ExecuteAsync>d__5.MoveNext()
   at System.Web.Http.Filters.AuthorizationFilterAttribute.<ExecuteAuthorizationFilterAsyncCore>d__3.MoveNext()
   at System.Web.Http.Controllers.AuthenticationFilterResult.<ExecuteAsync>d__5.MoveNext()
   at System.Web.Http.Dispatcher.HttpControllerDispatcher.<SendAsync>d__15.MoveNext()

So, I would love to get some help on what the syntax for imagery paths looks like, and/or getting the steps for adding a imagery to contentsSmiley Happy 

PS. I have seen this topic: https://community.hexagongeospatial.com/t5/M-App-Enterprise-Tutorials/Trainings-Materials-for-M-App-...

In advance: thank you! Smiley Happy 

Staff

Re: Add Imagery - UNC path not valid/server error

Hi masesa,

Your UNC path syntax look correct. There isn't a trick to that path really. Here is an example I use:

imagerypath.PNG

More likely the issue lies with permissions set on the destination folder. Have you checked to see permissions that are set there? Do you have ability to read or read/write to that destination folder? Here is a little more information on the topic from the product documentation.

HTH

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.