Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
SMC
Contributor

Analyzer View change pins on map

Hi,

Is it possible to change the default pins\icons that appear in the Analyzer View within M.App Enterprise?

For example, I want to change the icon (the icons will always be the same though) <-- I assume this is done via a CSS change?

Also, I want to colour code the icons based on a value in the record set I am viewing. The record set will have the colour as an attribute e.g. maybe a COLOUR_CODE field. I can add to that an RGB or HEX colour code but I want to know if I can then apply that to the icon on the map. I am sure this is all possible via CSS\JS but wanted to hear if anyone had to do the same and have any pointers on how best to approach it?

Regards,

Simon

Highlighted
Staff

Re: Analyzer View change pins on map

Hi Simon,

icons are already colored based on the theme, so if you setup a theme on this field this should be already ok. In the next release there will be the possibility to have cluster colored based on theme settings, as doughnut or pie:

Capture.PNG

About icons it should be possible to change them accessing the underlying Leaflet object.

HTH,

Stefano

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.