Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Valued Contributor

BI application to better analyze tenants usage

Dear all,

I have just had an idea...using the QUERY API can I create a BI (or Feature Analyzer) application to better analyze usage per tenant?

For example I would like to know how many hours TENANTX had been connected in MONTHX or per year.

Is it possible?

Thanks

G.Maldera

Staff

Re: BI application to better analyze tenants usage

Hi gmaldera,

As you may know the M.App Enterprise usage is recorded in the MAPP_USAGE tables in the master database.

This usage is reported via the Management console under 'Usage' and can be filtered by tenant.

Additionally, there is option to download these records to .csv.

So in this way there are options to create/report/query on the master database tables directly via the database or using the downloaded .csv from Management.

Analyzer Views and BI apps use geometric features typically. While not impossible, if you wish to report on the MAE usage in a similar manner to say a Utility would report on infrastructure in an Analyzer View then it would be required to add the geometric representation for each record.

HTH

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: BI application to better analyze tenants usage

Thanks

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.