Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Frequent Contributor

Re: BI related issues

Wolmar - did you resolve you time BI chart issues on M.App Enterprise? Your screen shot from vm01hgd2016 is exactly what I see. Thanks Richard

Staff

Hello Richard,

I continue with this issue in the first M.App Enterprise version. I've installed SP3 but I can't test because I can't validate my license.

Tomorrow I will test it using the customer license and I inform you if this issue occurs or not in the SP3 version.

Thanks,
Wolmar

Frequent Contributor

Hi Wolmar - did you manage to look at this at all? Thanks, Richard

Staff

Hello Richard,

As I said in another moment, I've installed ME SP3, but some issues continue yet. But I talked with Markus Holler and he said that some of the issues that I had were resolved in this new version that I'm downloading at this moment.

During this week I will test and Keep all our colleagues informed.

Thanks,
Wolmar

Contributor

Hi

Are there any update on these issues? I'm trying to create a BI MAP based one Line-Features. I've tryed with PostGIS, SQL Server Spatial, Oracle. I've always the same behavior: I can define the BI widgets in ME Studio but I do not see the data in the map. When viewing the Map (Multiviewer App), then the widgets stay completely empty.

The same data I'm able to view in a normal M.App as a Vetor Feature.

Any hints?

Thanks and best regards

Luzius

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.