Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Contributor
Accepted Solution

Cached Vetor Data not shown in Desktop App

For some vector data I have experienced the problem that they are not displayed in the Desktop App when registrated as 'cached'. However, the exact same data is mapped if it is not cached.

The cached data is neither mapped nor listed in the legend (only the topic of the entry).

Does someone else has encountered this problem?

The server is available in ingrnet, so please let me know if I can send you the login in a private session to have a look at the problem.

Environment: server = Mappzone-hexagonsi.eu, version = Mapp Enterprise 2018 Update 1, lang = CH-DE

Regards,

Hella

Technical Evangelist

Re: Cached Vetor Data not shown in Desktop App

Any error in the Log panel?

Contributor

no error. Neither within the clients-Log nor in M.APP..

Technical Evangelist

I assume the cache was created...

If not that's the problem.

Staff

Hi Hella,

If indeed the cache was published and the data display issue persists I suggest opening a support ticket where we can get the specific details and investigate this further.

Contributor

Thanks for your reply!

How can I check if the cache was published correctly?

I did not publish as for Vector Sets for example, only registrating with the 'cached' option checked.

Staff

When a Desktop M.App is associated with a legend containing 'cached' vector data the App Cache must be published before 'cached' items can be expected to display in the Rich Client.

Any time this is the case the publish button will appear in the line item for the Desktop M.App eg. Geonames, HalifaxCrimes, HalifaxDesk in the screenshot below

Publish.png

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.