Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Contributor
Accepted Solution

Caching not working for a new Tenant

Hi,

After creating a new Tenant I cannot get any features to cache. The features will cache if added to an older Tenant.

In the caching screen the process is stalled at 'Queued'. There are no errors present.

It looks like a permissions issue but I have given write permissions on the vector cache folder within the Tenant (same as the working tenant).

Did anybody come across this before?

Latest patch is installed.

Thanks

Ciaran

Staff

Re: Caching not working for a new Tenant

Hi Ciaran,

I haven't see an issue with these specific symptoms, but there have been a couple reported issues with Vector Caching against M.App Enterprise v16.1 SP 2.

One of which is outlined here in a previous thread. You may check it out to see if this is same/similar to your case.

The other one I have been privy to involves SQL Server as the master database. Do you use this as your master database? If so, there is known issue publishing vector set in this version that is resolved/awaiting release in next SP.

HTH

Contributor

Hi Stephen,

Yes, the master database is SQL.

Is there a specific release date for the SP?

Thanks

Ciaran

Staff

The next SP release is noted to be scheduled for the month of May.

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.