Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Frequent Contributor

Can't fill EPSG field while building desktop app in MAE 16.5.1

Dears,

I am using MAE 16.5.1 and I have choosed the language to be "Arabic / العربية", this leads to make the studio right to left, the problem is while trying to make a desktop app and entering the EPSG it keeps giving me the error in the below image "Please enter a number" although I already wrote a number and tried different EPSG codes with no success.

I hope someone have a solution to this.

Kind regards

Khaled

please enter a number.png

Technical Evangelist

Re: Can't fill EPSG field while building desktop app in MAE 16.5.1

I had a quick test ... it works on my side here.

Please try to use Strg-F5 ... Reload without browser cache

AdminAR.png

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi tpaul,

I tried hitting ctrl+F5, also cleared chrome cache, also tried to disable cache from Network in the developer tools, but the same issue appears,

I also tried using firefox and the same happened.

I am using MAE 16.5.1, what about yours?

I investigated the issue more and here what I found:

As in the below image there is an error as it converted the numbers written in the EPSG field into characters

epsg error.png

and here is the message:

{message: "The request is invalid.",…}
messageDetail: "The parameters dictionary contains a null entry for parameter 'srid' of non-nullable type 'System.Int32' for method 'MApp.Endpoints.Models.ValidationResult IsValidProjectedCrs(Int32)' in 'MApp.Endpoints.ContentController'. An optional parameter must be a reference type, a nullable type, or be declared as an optional parameter."

Best Regards

Khaled

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Nothing of your described behavior can be reproduced on my side. It stays a number everytime I try it. (Also changed the Chrome to be Arabic)

Are you keying in numeric digits or are the numbers in Arabic? (I also tried both but just that we do the same thing)

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.