Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Frequent Contributor
Accepted Solution

Connections missing after upgrade to 16.5

The content - connection dos not provide any row, but there are 4 rows in the SELECT id, datasource, connectionstring  FROM mapp_connection; my master DB is postgis and all 4 connections are to the oracle database. These 4 connections were add in

16.1.2332.4 or previous version and worked well.

There is any log (attached), but I'm not sure, if it is in relation with this issue. (the id from log  is not any from the SELECT id  FROM mapp_connection

Any idea?

Many thanks

Jan

Staff

Re: Connections missing after upgrade to 16.5

Hi Jan,

it looks like your tenant has not been properly upgraded. Is the tenant DB in PostGIS too? Can you please check if this post is relevant to your case?

https://community.hexagongeospatial.com/t5/Support-M-App-Enterprise/Update-M-App-Enterprise-to-2018-...

HTH,

Stefano

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Connections missing after upgrade to 16.5

Went to simething quite simillar with connection list not showing in my workflows, running the updater using DB admin user fixed the problem 

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.