Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Frequent Contributor

Create Vector Sets fails

I have installed M.App Enterprise 16.1 (released last Friday), and when trying to build or rebuild a vector set, I get 

Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleException: ORA-00932: inconsistent datatypes: expected - got CLOB
   at Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleException.HandleErrorHelper(Int32 errCode, OracleConnection conn, IntPtr opsErrCtx, OpoSqlValCtx* pOpoSqlValCtx, Object src, String procedure, Boolean bCheck, Int32 isRecoverable)
   at Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleException.HandleError(Int32 errCode, OracleConnection conn, String procedure, IntPtr opsErrCtx, OpoSqlValCtx* pOpoSqlValCtx, Object src, Boolean bCheck)
   at Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleCommand.ExecuteReader(Boolean requery, Boolean fillRequest, CommandBehavior behavior)
   at Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at MApp.Data.Database.ExecuteReader(String sql, Action`1 readCallback, IEnumerable`1 parameters, DbConnection connection, DbTransaction transaction)
   at MApp.Data.Database.ExecuteReader(String sqlCommand, Action`1 readCallback, IEnumerable`1 parameters)
   at MApp.Maps.MapContext.GetDatasets(Guid[] ids, String styleSet)
   at MApp.TileService.TileServiceQueue.OrderQueue()

Why is this? I have removed and readded the vector source as well. 

Frequent Contributor

Re: Create Vector Sets fails

This is actually not limited to the Vector Sets, but also appears when a user tries to list apps. So seems to be a fundamental issue. 

Technical Evangelist

Hi Richard,

Do you have your MAPPE metadata (installation, tenants) in Oracle too? It looks like this could be a problem.

Thanks,

Jan

Jan Neumann
Post Sales Engineer Web Applications
Hexagon Geospatial

Technical Evangelist

I reproduced the issue when I tried to do that on Oracle metadata, I will create a bug report.

Jan

Jan Neumann
Hexagon Geospatial

Frequent Contributor

Hi Jan

Thanks for reproducing, although it would have been better if it was not reproducible! Smiley Frustrated  

Can you please let me know the bug report number.

What is the recommended use of databases for the MAPPE Metadata, feature data etc? 

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Hi Richard,

The issue number is SME-672 and it was already fixed by development. It is then expected to have it in next release cycle (MAPPE has shorter release cycles than other products).

The issue did not appear on Postgres- or MSSQL-based metadata. I could use Oracle data fine on those.

Regards,

Jan

Jan Neumann
Hexagon Geospatial

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.