Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Occasional Contributor

DB files in Feature Analyzer

Hi Cimmunity,

I want to ask you if it is possible to use db data in Feature Analyzer.
I have shp file with grid (every square have unique ID) and DB file (without geometry) with informations acociated to particular square (by ID). Can I use this files in Analyzer or I have to create new shp with information from DB?

Best,

Rafał

Technical Evangelist

Re: DB files in Feature Analyzer

Hi Rafał,

Is the DB file a .DBF? If so, these are supported in Analyzer. See the  Online File->Shape File settings in the configruation window.

Hope this helps,

Dave

Occasional Contributor

Hi Dave,

yes, I have 3 .dbf files and 1 .shp file. In Online File I see that I have to put URL path. How can I get it? Should I publish my files somewhere?

Rafał

Staff

Yes - they'll need to be published to a SSL secured website (either as-is or zipped). We only support one DBF per SHP. Once these are published to a SSL website, you can use the Online File tab to reference the file(s).

Occasional Contributor

Hi David,

thank you for your replay. My intention was using .db files without appropriate .shp for them. I will create new .shp with information from .db files.

Best,
Rafał

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.