Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Frequent Contributor

Data for analyzer view

[ Edited ]

Hi , just clarification about data for analyzer view in M.App Enterprise.

the case is for POINT layer:

1. the Analyzer view needs lon/lat (numbert type) columns in the data.
  2. the analyzer view needs cached data (I do not want to use online resource like webService)
  3. Tha cached data needs to be projected (eg. it is not possible to use data in EPSG:4258)

So the data must have one GEOMETRY columns with geometry type in projected CRS and two number columns (each for lon and lat) with nonProjected coordinates.

So there must be duplication of information and different CRS for them.

Correct?

Many thanks

Jan

Technical Evangelist

Re: Data for analyzer view

The default approach (using imported vector data from M.App Enterprise is the follwoing:

The geometry column of a point layer is used, just as for other geometry types. NO need for lat/lon columns. Also geographic coordinate systems can be used.

For using an online file:

Please use the Feature Analyzer documentation for more information about it.

Frequent Contributor

Hi, I would like tu use M.App Enterprise layer (no online). So what column shoud be set in lat and lot box in analyzer? "GEOMETRY" (that is my oracle view column) or "geometry" that is any aditional column in the analyzer view, or it could be empty?

I'm sorry for this maybe stupid question, I have not found anywhere how to configure it in M.App Enterprise, and all my work ends unsuccessfully. ("Please wait - We're fetching your view data - this will only take a moment"). My data is Oracle view.

many thanks

Jan

Technical Evangelist

The column from the corresponding vector data set is used automatically. No need for you to choose it somewhere.

Staff

Hi Jan,

you don't need to use any column, just the vectorset, select it and then the dataset within it. Have you published the vectorset using ESPG:3857? This is needed for FA.

ciao,

Stefano

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Frequent Contributor

Hi Stefano, yes, I have published vectorset in epsg3857

my cache is:

C:\Program Files\Hexagon\M.App Enterprise\RUMCAJS_TENANT\VectorCache\RESULTS_GEOM_VS\EPSG3857\6

M.App E tile server is on tha same as M.AppE , win2016, postgis mastedDB and tenant DB, data in Oracle, 12.1 64bit client

What an I doing wrong..?

Thanks

jan

Staff

are you able to display the vector set in a desktop or standard browser app? can you check the developer console of your browser?

Stefano

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Frequent Contributor

I did some simplification of my data...

So I have oracle table with the POINTs of towns . It works well with the feature analyzer and also in Browser application with the map (and legend) only.

I prepared the oracle view from this table. Very simple select of all table columns from the table nothing else. I did INSERT INTO USER_SDO_GEOM_METADATA .... and also geomedia metadata by database utilities. The view work well in geomedia desktop. Ale MAE browser application works well. But Feature analyzer ends with the "Please wait - we are fetching...". I found the issue in the console with one POST query=SELECT  FROM VB_OBEC3857&format=csv that returns "ORA-00936: missing expression" .

It is the last item in the Network communication, and it end with status 500.

Could you try oracle views... please

Many thanks

Jan

Frequent Contributor

one think yet, the size of the vector cache of the oracle table is 290816 B and the size of view is 147456 B. The data should be exactly the same. Maybe it is important, maybe not, I do not know...

Technical Evangelist

Seems like a bug ... we will have a look at it.

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.