Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Contributor
Accepted Solution

Date chart with customizable start and end date

[ Edited ]

Hi!

Is it possible to choose a start and ending point as for dates in the date/time chart? I would like to only display projects in 2019 but have data from earlier. Is it possible to skip these datas in any way?

For the image attached. I would like to strech out the area marked in red som it starts with 2019, not 2015.

1.PNG

Regular Contributor

Re: Date chart with customizable start and end date

I would use a simple sql statement when importing the data in M.App Enterprise via M.App Studio --> Vector

GAUSS Ingenieurtechnik GmbH | Germany
Contributor

[ Edited ]

Okay! I didn't kow it was an option to use SQL in M.APP Studio. Where in Studio can I do this?Smiley Happy So far I've been doing all the sorting in SQL beforehand but it would be nice to quickfix some smaller issues in M.APP Studio if that was possible!

Contributor

Oh, filter under vector data of course! Next time i will look some more before i answer!Smiley Tongue Thanks!

Regular Contributor

That's what the community is made for Smiley Wink

GAUSS Ingenieurtechnik GmbH | Germany
Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.