Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Frequent Contributor

Error in Workflow form

Hi,

When i save changes to a form in the workflow, it displays an error ' You have the following errors in the form' on the top of the form.

It doesn't highlight any errors in the form and there is no information regarding it in the log files.

Could anyone please advise how to go about it.

Regards,

Sreedevi

Staff

Re: Error in Workflow form

Hi Sreedevi,

Which log files are you perusing for errors?

These workflow errors should get logged to the Studio/Security/Log messages. Have you checked there?

Of course more specific information on the issue is helpful in diagnosing the cause. Hopefully this can be found in the Studio Logs to aid in your investigation.

studioLog.png

Frequent Contributor

Hi,

I had checked in the studio logs and I couldn't find a log message specific to this error.

Is there any other options in M app enterprise where this error could be logged.

Also when running a trigger we continuosly get a log message 'All array place holders must have the same length' for a SQL Query in the trigger. What could be the reason for  this error message? The syntax of the query looks right.

The trigger is affecting the ability to save  a geometry(Point)in the Map.

Regards,

Sreedevi

Staff

Hi Sreedevi,

Workflow editor errors will popup in the browser screen with information. It sounds like there isn't good enough information in this case to make a sound judgement on what the problem might be.

Workflow errors when run on the client should get logged to the Studio log.

In this case I suggest logging a support ticket for further review.

Likewise, for the Array/trigger issue you bring up in the previous post I suggest either starting a new discussion thread in the community and providing additional information along with screenshots for discussion/feedback or opening a support ticket for in depth investigation.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you.

I will post a new discussion thread for the issue in the trigger.

Is there any limit for the characters that we can write in static value/ SQL section in trigger?

I was able to use a stored procedure in the trigger passing 2 or three parameters.(I couldn't write the sp as it is , it was written as dynamic sql.For example :Exec('usp_GetData'+''''+ {Form.ID}+''''+','+''''+{Form.Name}+'''')).

But when list of parameters is long, it is throwing an error and I am not able to save the trigger.

Error:  The value attribute is invalid.

I have a really long list of parameters to pass into the stored procedure.

Is there any particular format in writing queries in trigger? or passing form's field to queries.

Regards,

Sreedevi

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.