Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor

Error sequence contains no elements mapp enterprise

Good Community

I trust you are all well.

Id like to ask if you can assist i am receiving an error "sequence contains no elements" when i try to open a workflow list, 

below is the error  

System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no matching element
   [Details]
   Href: Workflows/Form?workflow=CaliforniaWF&lang=en-US&sessionid=3ea27951-88dd-4f6f-b0d3-a1dc7c1c6262&tenant=demo&nodeid=AssignFieldcrew&debugMode=true
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
   at MApp.Data.Database.SelectById(DbDomainObjectMetadata metadata, Object id, DbConnection connection, DbTransaction transaction)
   at MApp.Data.Database.SelectById(DbDomainObjectMetadata metadata, Object id)
   at MApp.Workflows.FormController.Index()
   at lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] )
   at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters)
   at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c.<BeginInvokeSynchronousActionMethod>b__9_0(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ActionInvocation innerInvokeState)
   at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResult`2.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeActionMethod(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__11_0()
   at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<>c__DisplayClass11_1.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__2()
   at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<>c__DisplayClass11_1.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__2()
   at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeActionMethodWithFilters(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass3_6.<BeginInvokeAction>b__3()
   at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass3_1.<BeginInvokeAction>b__5(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeAction(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.<>c.<BeginExecuteCore>b__152_1(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ExecuteCoreState innerState)
   at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecuteCore(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecute(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<>c.<BeginProcessRequest>b__20_1(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ProcessRequestState innerState)
   at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStepImpl(IExecutionStep step)
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Kind regards

Marlin

Contributor

Re: Error sequence contains no elements mapp enterprise

actually when i try to open the form not the list, when running the workflow in the app

Staff

have you:

1. specified the table and idfield properties of the form
  2. put a textfield in the form represting the idfield (primary key) with property visible="hidden"

?

Stefano Turcato
Presale Engineer
Hexagon Geospatial
Contributor

Hi Stefano, 

Thank you for your response.

Yes, I have specified a table and the id values, and have put in a textfield that represents the ID field with property visible = 'hidden" still gives me the same error. 

Kind regards

Technical Evangelist

Seems like the actual record in the database is not found. (specified by the id value)

Something seems wrong about the id field.

Contributor

the idfield in my dataset is id_0 could this be why it gives me the error? should i change it to gid in the Database?

Highlighted
Technical Evangelist

Normally the id field of the form matches the primary key of the DB table.

I don't know your setup ... so for me it's hard to say.

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.