Hexagon Geospatial
MENU

M.App Enterprise

Discuss topics with other M.App Enterprise Product pioneers and experts to get the most out of it.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Frequent Contributor
Accepted Solution

Error while trying to configure the mail server at M.App Enterprise Installation

Hello,

I have the following error message while trying to configure the mail server at M.App enterprise installation at Windows Server 2012 R2.

I have assured that the mail server configuration is correct by test the insatallation at another machine.

Also, i have assured the spelling of hostname, email, password are correct.

error.png

Regards,

Maha

Staff

Re: Error while trying to configure the mail server at M.App Enterprise Installation

Make sure the smtp settings are correct. A typo here can throw this off. You can review this manually in the web.config located at home directory \Program Files\Hexagon\M.App Enterprise\ folder

This recent discussion thread may also provide clue to your case as it is similar:

http://community.hexagongeospatial.com/t5/Support-M-App-Enterprise/failure-sending-email/td-p/10922

Do you need immediate support?
If you encounter a critical issue and need immediate assistance please submit a Development Ticket through our Development Ticket Portal.